Call for Abstracts
BRAINWeek 2022 will be presented live in Las Vegas September 28-30 at the Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa, and will offer 21 CE/CME credit hours.
We cordially invite you to submit abstracts for consideration of inclusion in the scientific session.
Features of the Poster Session:
- Abstracts will showcase the latest clinical research
- Selected encore posters will enrich the attendee experience
- Abstracts may be research oriented or evidence based, and relevant to specialists and frontline practitioners who treat neuro/psych conditions
- Abstracts may include medication management, devices, and/or digital therapeutics
The deadline for electronic submission is 11:59p ET, Friday, July 29, 2022. All authors will be notified via email no later than August 29, 2022.
- Submission of an abstract does not automatically register you for the BRAINWeek National Conference. Presenting author(s) or presenter(s) of accepted abstracts must register for the conference. Click here to register.
- Abstracts may be of original research or encore (repeat) presentations of abstracts, ie, BRAINWeek will accept abstracts that have already been presented at other medical conferences.
- Abstracts should be 1300 words or less, with maximums defined below. Titles, author names, and affiliations are not included in the word count.
- Purpose: 350 words
- Methods: 350 words
- Results: 400 words
- Conclusions: 200 words
- For all authors, list affiliations such as universities and other institutions.
- List names of all authors, in the order in which you wish them to appear.
- List disclosures (financial and/or in-kind support). If none, state “Nothing to disclose by any author(s).”
- Do not use tables, charts, or graphs in your abstract submission. They can be included in the actual poster.
- Student authors are permitted to submit.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts one author may submit for consideration.
- Abstracts may be withdrawn upon written request emailed to email@example.com from a submitting author no later than September 14, 2022.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to communicate these policies to all involved parties.
BRAINWeek requires faculty and poster authors/presenters who have an interest in selling a technology, program, product, and/or service to healthcare professionals to disclose this information in order to be considered for and/or present at any BRAINWeek educational session.
Poster and Presentation Guidelines
Detailed instructions will accompany acceptance notices, including poster file size, type, and dimensions. After acceptance, format your abstract into a poster; it may include graphs, tables, and charts.
- PDF files at highest resolution possible
- Aspect ratio (ratio of width to height) should ideally be set to 16:9
- Complete poster is limited to one side only, meaning your poster fits onto a single page PDF file
- Fonts should be sans-serif (Arial, Calibri, etc)
- Minimum font size: 6pt
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission deadline: 11:59p ET
Authors/presenters will be notified of acceptance of abstracts
Deadline for requests for abstracts to be withdrawn
Final poster artwork must be uploaded to the virtual platform
BRAINWeek National Conference