BRAINWeek 2024 Call For Proposals
Submit your session proposals today for the BRAINWeek 2024 conference!
Join us on May 9-11, 2024 at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa for the BRAINWeek 2024 conference.
BRAINWeek provides all attendees with the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date, best practices when it comes to brain health through lectures and research presentation sessions. The BRAINWeek conference allows you to learn, network, and connect with peers and experts in your field!
If you have any questions or need assistance with the online proposal system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit a proposal is November 30, 2023.
Gaps in BRAIN Health: Putting Together the Pieces
BRAINWeek invites you to submit a presentation proposal for the BRAINWeek Conference. The BRAINWeek 2024 agenda is being developed to address the most frequently treated CNS conditions seen by specialists and frontline clinicians.
BRAINWeek encourages proposals that reflect a forward-looking approach when it comes to brain health, feature bold ideas and global perspectives, and connect to the conference theme, particularly those that highlight the following topics:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- COVID & Neurological Functioning
- Digital Therapeutics
- Dravet Syndrome
- Headaches/ Migraines
- Hearing Loss
- Mental Health
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Psychedelic Medicine
- Rett Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Stem Cell Therapy
Primary Audience: Primary Care, General Practice, Family Practice
Secondary Audience: Other HCPs in brain health inclusive of Neurology, Psychiatry, Psychology, Counseling
Benefits of Presenting
If your presentation is selected for the BRAINWeek 2024 conference, you:
- Contribute to the advancement of your profession and your industry
- Gain visibility and recognition in your field
- Access networking opportunities to build your network, including relationships with industry professionals
- Utilize the opportunity to receive real-time feedback on your ideas & research
Proposal Review Process
Each proposal that is submitted will be reviewed and evaluated using the following guidelines:
- Relevance to our target audience & proposed topics
- Overall quality and well-defined focus
- Practical application of materials
- Clearly identified objectives
- Teaching/speaking experience of presenter
- All required fields in submission portal must be completed. Proposals with incomplete sections will not be reviewed.
Proposal Submission Instructions
Materials that are not complete and do not follow the proposed guidelines as outlined above will not be reviewed. If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for your interest – we look forward to receiving your presentation proposal soon!